Conveyancing Banner

Buying with a Friend or Family Member? Let EAD help you with your Shared Ownership purchase!

A shared ownership is a great way to get on the property ladder, offering that middle ground between renting and owning your own property. You’ll be glad you came to EAD Solicitors, with our extensive knowledge of shared ownership properties we can guide you through every step.

Shared Ownership is a government-funded initiative, to help people own property. This allows the owner to get on the property ladder on a part buy, part rent basis. The purchaser of the property usually purchases 25% of the property and pays rent on the other 75%. The shared ownership scheme then allows the owner to buy the home in stages increasing their share in the property. This is known as staircasing.

Shared ownership is open to first time buyers, and also to people who rent council or housing association properties in the UK .If you are looking at purchasing a shared ownership property, then please contact us on 0151 735 1000, or fill out out an enquiry form and we will supply you with a free no obligation  quote. Once we are instructed we will get on with moving you into your first home.

 

 

Make A Claim

Our first response team are on hand to help you with your claim. Fill in this simple form to start the process.

We never send spam so please prove you are human:
light

What others say about us

Extremely happy with the outcome of my Personal Injury Claim and can only thank Paul McCarthy and his team at EAD Solicitors and also Tim Trotman my barrister arranged by EAD, for all their work and efforts on my behalf. As such I would highly recommend EAD to anyone in need of their service. Once again thanks to all involved.
Brodie Martin, Merseyside
Excellent, very professional, approachable when I needed advice. I would just like to say thank you to your staff.
Robert Adams, West Midlands

  • Liverpool City Centre

    Prospect House, Columbus Quay
    Liverpool L3 4DB
    Phone: 0151 735 1000

    Monday 
    Tuesday 
    Wednesday 
    Thursday 
    Friday 
    Saturday Closed
    Sunday Closed