Leave a Legacy with St Vincent de Paul Society (England and Wales)
The St Vincent de Paul Society (England and Wales) is a Christian charity that tackles poverty and disadvantage.
Reaching out to those that are often ignored or forgotten, by providing:
• Visiting and friendship for those in need
• Food parcels and soup runs to the hungry
• Holidays to those who cannot afford a break
• Support centres offering debt advice, counselling and life skills training
• Distribution of furniture and white goods
• Hostels for those who are homeless
• Disaster relief supporting people overseas
Over 10,000 St Vincent de Paul Society (SVP) volunteer members see this as an opportunity of turning concern into action. As a society in our founder’s bicentenary year we have been helping the poor and needy for over 180 years.
Making a gift to the SVP in a will enables the SVP to fund a number of new initiatives which otherwise would not be possible. For example sending children on a much needed holiday, setting up furniture projects to help those in need, funding charity shops and support centres in deprived areas and operating SVP food banks around the country.
In this time of economic stress the demands on our services and the needs of those in difficulty grow so please consider a gift in your Will to the St Vincent St de Paul Society, Registered Charity No. 10539992. Your gift will live on in the people we are able to help